GBG LEKKI BIZFEST
GBG is a community of business people helping each other to unleash the power of the internet by exploring and sharing our information, ideas, and experiences.
Bizfests are annual events organized by GBG chapters with a focus on Technology Training, Startup Workshops, and Entrepreneurial Talks. Bizfest 2019 is a free global community evening happening across 30 countries and 106 chapters between Sept and Nov 2019.
This year’s GBG Lekki Bizfest is themed “Grow Your Business For Impact” as we hope to encourage entrepreneurs in our community to go beyond building businesses for just profit and instead also, create products, solutions, and initiatives that impact their staff, customers and their community at large.
It is a whole day's event (8am to 6pm). Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
The event is completely free to attend
Talk Topics include:
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Getting things done: Ideas to Execution
- Business Impact Analysis using Data
- Growth Hacking (Increasing your LTV/CAC Ratio)
- AMP and other Google tools for small businesses
- Accessing Grants and Proposal Writing for Entreprenuers
- Building Scalable Tech-enabled businesses
- Design Thinking