YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS TRADE FAIR
• It is a fair organised for young Nigerian entrepreneurs, inventors, manufacturers, service providers and business owners who are between the ages of “18 and 40” years operating in the Nigerian and African Economy.
• The Trade fair is a platform for them to exhibit and display their products, services and creative ingenuity.
• The Trade fair provides exhibitors boots for display of goods and services.
• The trade fair will also have running concurrently, a seminar series for each day of the trade fair.
• The seminar topics will focus on issues affecting young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in particular and Africa in general, such as funding, standards, regulation, proprietary rights and government policies for SME’s.
• The trade fair is scheduled to last for three (3) full days.
• The trade fair is a creation of Junior Chamber International Lagos Metropolitan to serve as a platform for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Africa and the Middle east to network, share ideas and partner for market expansion opportunities.